6 Things Taught By The Winter Olympics Which Will Be Good For Recruiters To Follow – JobMindz
Hey there! Recently the Winter Olympics took place in February 2018. There are certain things from Olympics which Recruiters must learn. Have fun while you read.
No matter what, recruiters always claim never to be surprised about anything, be it a small roadside quarrel which led to the employee being 5 minutes late or an alien invasion which cost the same employees life! Recruiters are somewhat used to hearing all sorts of tales, so much so that they confuse even the truth for a lie sometimes.
This is somewhat similar to a teacher-student story where the teacher questions the student why he was late or why he missed his homework. The student looks for various excuses like “My house was attacked by aliens and I was the hero who was selected to save planet Earth!” and so on.
So let’s get started.
- The Alpine Skier: Among the candidates, you are going to struggle with this breed. This is a rare breed and can be nicknamed “Perfectionists”. They are the kind of people every recruiter wants to hire and every coworker wants to work with. They are cool even under pressure.
- The Freestyle snowboarder: Perfectly fits into the category of “My life my rules”. This breed often comes with swag, like wearing a jacket and sunglasses at 7:00pm when it is neither daylight nor cold. They love taking risks but are really tough to motivate. But if under the right management, they will work wonderfully.
- The Ice Hockey Player: You might want to keep a safe distance with this breed. This breed of people is always at loggerheads and is always furious about something, especially when you have something to talk to them. They might have fought on the road, so will come to office fuming. Such people are the generally first ones to get health complications like High Blood Pressure.
- The Curler: This breed of people is rather experienced. They take calculated risks and take lots of time to think, evaluate and analyze anything from simplest of things like “Why is milk white?” to the most complicated things like “Where are aliens and why haven’t we contacted them yet?”. They are cautious and excellent in strategy and planning ahead. An added point is that they are hygienic to such an extent that some can even turn out to be clean freaks raging “Why don’t you wash your hands before touching the computer?!”.
- The Figure skater: This breed of people is as precise as a surgeon in many matters. They look for the minutest details in everything. They will come to you for an interview and if you hire them they will cry. If you don’t, more crying. They can call you up in the middle of the night shouting “I forgot to clean and iron my favorite dress and the flight is at 3:00am tomorrow!!” or “I forgot to mention in my resume that I have completed 10 projects and one is still pending in which I have to do research on ants but I haven’t been able to do it so that project is incomplete!”.
- Ski Jumping: This breed of people seem to be calm. However, if anything goes slightly wrong it goes really wrong! This breed of people will shout at the top of their voices, furiously throw things around and demand explanations and apologies. They despise anything going wrong.
So hope you had fun reading this.
To Get Your Dream Job Visit:
Download JobMindz App From: