Women Empowerment: Making the World a Better Place -JobMindz
Happy International Women’s Days by JobMindz
We are living in an age of women empowerment. Women the world over are working shoulder to shoulder with men. By and large, they are now empowered to take a decision about different aspects of their life and profession.
The necessity of Women’s Empowerment:
- Without women’s empowerment, we cannot remove injustice and gender bias and inequalities.
- If women are not empowered, they cannot enjoy security and protection in life.
- It also provides them a safe working environment.
- Empowerment acts as a powerful tool against exploitation and harassment of women.
- It is a great means to get adequate legal protection for women.
- If not socially and economically empowered, women cannot develop their own identity.
- If women are not employed, the global economy will be adversely affected as women constitute a vast chunk of the world’s population.
- Women are highly creative and intelligent which makes it imperative to receive their contributions in socio-economic activities.
- For a just and progressive society, women need to be provided equal opportunities for work.
Means of Women Empowerment:
Without proper and adequate education, women cannot become empowered individuals. They need to be encouraged to go for higher studies so that they can contribute significantly to the creation of a knowledge society.
Without developing skills for effective communication, women cannot make their voices heard. It is essential for them to communicate effectively to become successful. As leaders, they need to put across their points to the people so that a family, team or company can be effectively managed.
Women need to earn well to have their say in important financial decisions governing their lives. Being financially independent gives women power over lives and also contributes to the growth of businesses.
Power of Internet:
Access to the internet has opened the floodgates of knowledge and awareness and increased social interaction reach and influence of women. The liberalizing influence of the World Wide Web has broken all taboos, myths, and misconceptions regarding women.
Benefits of Women Empowerment:
Women empowerment adds to the confidence of women in their ability to lead meaningful and purposeful lives. It removes their dependence on others and makes them individuals in their own right.
- They are able to lead their lives with dignity and freedom.
- It adds to their self-esteem.
- It gives them a distinct identity.
- They are able to gain positions of respect in society.
- As they are financially independent they are able to spend on all their needs and desires.
- They are able to make meaningful contributions to the well-being of society.
- They act as capable citizens to make the country achieve enhanced Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth.
- They get fair and equitable access to resources of the country.
So Finally, Women Empowerment helps to make the society and world a better place to live in and march forward on way to inclusive participation. It means increase happiness for the family and the organizations where women make a difference.
Visit For More Information: